06 mai 2008

No Photoshop


I still prefer the magnificence of a spontaneous snaps in which light and shadows do a carnal union to create a picture unique and irrepetible, rather than touch the photo with our last version of Photoshop or any other software. I never use Photoshop and I'm sure I will be using it in a short time period, but it won't be the same for me (even if I use it moderately). The touched photographe could be better than the original one, but the original one have the real historial of the moment when the picture was taken (even if you realised later that you didn't desired this colour or this light in that moment).

Click on one of the pictures and see what I'm just trying to explain.

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

olé! nice shots!!

es que donde esté una reflex sobre papel (o diapo)... hasta que no hagan digitales de 40 Mpixels, no hay punto de comparación!!

pero no me dirás que las fotos estas estan hechas con la cámara de fuelle, no? o tienes una de esas??! eso es una maravilla!!

por cierto, chiquito barrigón el de Jö!! hehehehehe :oP

besos a los 3!!

tchapie a dit…

jejeje. No tengo esa camara. la baje de internet en tributo a la Polaroid que va a desaparecer.

Saludos